RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

King of The Hill Game!

Go down 
+6
*LoYaL?
death
*DietCoke**
Ace
Inferno
Icecold
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19 2008, 23:29

hahahahahahahahahahahha lmfao scar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 01:44

lol guys u are funny
Back to top Go down
death

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 03:20

muhaha death saw scar climinbg on a new wonderful mountain and he decided to kill him for this hill!!!
he went up and used his desert eagle to shot him in both knees and then he killed him!
he lughed out loud!!! muhahaha who is the pfo hill climber???

MYhill!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 03:40

werll killer killed death
Back to top Go down
$harP**

$harP**

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 10:04

??? is that a post for the game killer? well anyways:

i got a chainsaw wich i downloaded from GTA so i put it in the feet of death who says 'ouch' and then he dies and i get my bazookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh/panzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh and blow his head of to be sure. for killer i use my icespoon!

MYHILL!
Back to top Go down
*DietCoke**

*DietCoke**

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 11:57

goes up to hill makes fun of sharps hair and sharp runs away

my hill
Back to top Go down
http://dietcoke-vill.myminicity.com/
death

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 12:01

after death lost the hill he went to burger king and ate onion rings for 100€!!!!
he gonna make his OWN and SPECIAL gasgrenades!!!!
he run up the hill and throw three of his own grenades in front of the hills owners feeds!
he died cause it smell damn .....

my hill
Back to top Go down
bean lover

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 12:36

i place a whole basket full of delicious beans on the foot off the hill, scar saw them and he ran of the hill to eat my beans while i take over da hill, thats why i love the beans

my hill xD
Back to top Go down
*DietCoke**

*DietCoke**

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 14:06

scar wasnt there death had hill so i just smack bean and death down and take hill

my hill
Back to top Go down
http://dietcoke-vill.myminicity.com/
bean lover

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 15:47

the beans are mush now Sad

sarcasm's hill
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22 2008, 02:11

this is Dietcoke sniper , anyway, while some guy was sneaking up one side of the hill inferno climed the other... and then diet spotted the random guy and this happened ninja ................ boom

then he want back to his hill and spotted inferno and inferno was dancing like this elmo so diet tried to shoot him but inferno dodged and finally got to the top and this happened fight but then finally... boom went diet and inferno got the hill yay! party party

king1 king1 king1 king1 legend

my hill!!! blah blah blah blah blah blah

mehehe!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiRRjCyV_E
bean lover

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22 2008, 10:45

but after inferno claimed the hill from diet he climed the hill but he slipped out because of my bean mush and he fell on his face and broke his nouse and now his girl has left him and now he's crying Very Happy

nobody's hill
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22 2008, 21:00

inferno is crying so badly that he gets angry! he turns himself into a massive fireball and incinerates the hill

Bye Bye hill, now every1 has to find a new hill!!! muahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiRRjCyV_E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of The Hill Game!   King of The Hill Game! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King of The Hill Game!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2