RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE HAT Foundation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

THE HAT Foundation Empty
PostSubject: THE HAT Foundation   THE HAT Foundation EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 01:38

THE HAT Foundation will run different themes every month to determine who should win and how if you are interested in become a winner of THE HAT Foundation please post your response to our theme question here to be in the running to win 1 lvl up for 1 month free of charge.

This months theme is tell us what the most noobiest thing you have ever done whilst playing ET for example when I started playing I always used the grenade gun as the engineer but the only problem was every time I fired a grenade it would either bounce off something or someone and kill me or I would run into it. See now that's nooby see if you can beat guys.

Good luck guys
Grim Reaper
Manager
Back to top Go down
*DietCoke**

*DietCoke**

THE HAT Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HAT Foundation   THE HAT Foundation EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 10:02

can we submit now?
Back to top Go down
http://dietcoke-vill.myminicity.com/
=|SAE|= *$h3r!f*

THE HAT Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HAT Foundation   THE HAT Foundation EmptyTue Mar 18 2008, 08:00

lol when i start playing i was being a solider i thought i can own anyone xD but LOL all was own me so easy but i didn't give up time by time i being a medic and i relize that i can heal anyone ... haha an Enemy covrtup i sow his health was low so i give him a medic kets haha and after i give him he killed me xD .. well i hope i win >.<
Back to top Go down

THE HAT Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HAT Foundation   THE HAT Foundation EmptyTue Mar 18 2008, 08:03

lol the same thng happenes to me
Back to top Go down
*DietCoke**

*DietCoke**

THE HAT Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HAT Foundation   THE HAT Foundation EmptyWed Mar 19 2008, 19:45

i was banned from vc once for autoing on an old school server while i was none bot -.-
Back to top Go down
http://dietcoke-vill.myminicity.com/
Icecold

Icecold

THE HAT Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HAT Foundation   THE HAT Foundation EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 05:27

This is funny... When I first went up to the green doors that are locked I thought you needed to find a key to open them..Ha ha ha.. what a n00b. This was a lonnnng time ago by the way lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca
death

THE HAT Foundation Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE HAT Foundation   THE HAT Foundation EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 08:17

@ ice yeh i know this!xD

hmm my noobiest?....
hm i am a pro i was never a noob!joke^^
when i started i played a lot of nonbot server!xD
and with friendly fire!loool
i dont know i only shoot my teamplayers at the spawn!-_-
i think they dont like it!xD
now i know why i was always kicked for teamkilling!!!muhahahahahaha
but i have to say et is my first shooter on pc!LoL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE HAT Foundation Empty