RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donations without Credit card or paypal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Donations without Credit card or paypal Empty
PostSubject: Donations without Credit card or paypal   Donations without Credit card or paypal EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 00:04

Hi guys I am posting this for all of our members and any player who is wanting to join =|SAE|= to read. We do offer a new way that you can help us to receive donations from you for the clan. Meaning that if you don't have a paypal account or credit card please contact me either through private message, e-mail or on the server and I will email you my banking details so you can deposit the donations straight into that account. All you will need to do is when you receive the banking details wirte them down exactly as they appear or print them up then take those details with you when you want to go and deposit the money and ask the bank teller to help you out if your unsure and say to them you would like to deposit money into this Australian account. Please note we accept either US dollars or Euro for your donations. Please don't forget to contact me when you have deposited your donation so I know to keep a look out for it and so I know when it will arrive at my account.
Thank You All
Acid
Owner
Back to top Go down

Donations without Credit card or paypal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN :: Donations for all members-
Jump to: