RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apologize For All

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brock

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySat Mar 15 2008, 10:40

I was forced to say this but I know I have too.

I'm sorry if I offened anyone witch my "swearing" and offensive, agressive playing and the killspam use. Sorry Ace for pissing you off, and that's about it.
Back to top Go down

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySat Mar 15 2008, 13:07

Acid say u think that u where fored well then this not sorry is it
Back to top Go down
Brock

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySat Mar 15 2008, 19:26

OMG you guys can't take jokes. Should I have put "forced" then?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 01:26

Brock wrote:
OMG you guys can't take jokes. Should I have put "forced" then?
a joke!!!!?... dude how would u feel if u put ur time and hard work into something and someone jus comes and disrespects it....the rules were put to maintain peace and also to create a safe environment for people of all ages to play....also a forced apology is not one at all ao hence the fact i stand by my statement when i say u should be kicked out the clan to mainly think about ur bad decisions ...hopefully u can reflect on it and become a better person and also learn some respect for higher admins than u.......but until that time i say to u peace bro i mean boob cuz i only use bro for those that do not act like noobs when they get a lil power and abuse it
Back to top Go down

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 02:12

Acid say I entirley agrre with u Ace it is absolutly right they are given admin for free not to abuse it. I may do things like slap, pip, pop, gib and few others but only for a couple of minutes and I always apologise afterwards in case ppl get offended or become annoyed. I work hard as it is to keep this clan going good and strong but I don't like to see any1 getting upset especially my higher admin's and my awesome mates. So again yes I entirley agree the punishment must fit the crime. So I leave this decision up to my awesome mate Ace coz I know he has respect and responsilbilty when it come to situation like this.

From Acid (Boss) lol
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 02:23

ty acid
Back to top Go down

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 07:23

Acid Say np ACDE
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 08:54

omg dude acde!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? who is that Sad
Back to top Go down
*$p!dERmaN**

*$p!dERmaN**

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptySun Mar 16 2008, 10:16

Lol
Back to top Go down
http://sae-clan.myminicity.com/
Icecold

Icecold

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 05:18

Well said ACE and ACID And let this be a lesson to future members. This is a place to wind down and have fun. No time for nonsense and disrespectful behavior
Back to top Go down
http://www.torontopolice.on.ca

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All EmptyThu Mar 20 2008, 08:32

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologize For All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologize For All   Apologize For All Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologize For All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: