RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistLog in

Share | 

How to Install Your Bots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Royal

PostSubject: How to Install Your Bots   Sun Feb 10 2008, 23:36

Recently, many people have been asking how you install n7lite or iprokka or how you combo n7lite with other bots. Well I'm here to try to explain the process to all those that need help with it.

n7lite:

Easiest one to install, all you do is unzip the bot folder into your ET folder then move the opendll file out into your ET folder. The regular install path on windows is C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory and start ET normally.

Menu button: alt x

Iprokka:

This should be on the read me, but I'll elaborate on it. When you unzip the bot folder, you find iprokka.dll file and you put it into your etmain folder. The regular install path on windows is C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain. Once you've done that go back to your bot folder and double click on the iprokka.exe file. It will first ask you to direct to your dll location, it's in etmain, then it will ask you to find the ET.exe, which is in the ET folder. Now the bot should start.

If this doesn't work there is an alternate way to do this. Do exactly what was said before, but this time have the dll file in your bot folder AND your etmain folder. Also when you are asked to direct to your DLL file, direct it to the one in your bot folder.

Menu button: shift b

Icebot/Skullcrusher:

This should be on the read me, but I'll elaborate on it. When you unzip the bot folder, you find Icebot/Skullcrusher.dll file and you put it into your etmain folder. The regular install path on windows is C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain. Once you've done that go back to your bot folder and double click on the Icebot/Skullcrusher.exe file. It will first ask you to direct to your dll location, it's in etmain, then it will ask you to find the ET.exe, which is in the ET folder. Now the bot should start.

If this doesn't work there is an alternate way to do this. Do exactly what was said before, but this time have the dll file in your bot folder AND your etmain folder. Also when you are asked to direct to your DLL file, direct it to the one in your bot folder.

Menu button: shift g

n7et20:

An easy one to install, also my favorite bot if combos aren't allowed. When you unzip the bot folder, any where of your choice, find the temp folder in the bot folder and move it into your C drive (or whatever hard drive you use). Now go back into your bot folder and double click n7et20, it will ask you to locate your ET.exe, which is in the ET folder. Now the bot should start.

Menu button: alt x

GlHook:

Like iprokka/icebot/skullcrusher, you put the DLL file into your etmain folder (The regular install path on windows is C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain). Now fine the Loader.exe file in the bot folder and double click. It will ask you where your DLL and ET.exe files are, like iprokka/icebot/skullcrusher, do the same thing. The alternate way to install glhook will also work if the regular way doesn't. Now go in the game open the menu, set all of the settings you want and then go to the last tab and save the settings (just press the <- -> keys). There will be a glhook.ini file in your ET folder. That INI file is where you can set your manual offsets. Open the file and locate the line that says targetoffset= and put in a number, key note, don't put the "." in the number, so if you want 3.5 then type 35.

Menu button: shift f

Combo:

This is every easy, all you do is install n7lite and then you install either iprokka/icebot/skullcrusher/glhook. Once thats done just launch the game from the iprokka/icebot/skullcrusher/glhook EXE file and your done. Now you have the good chams of n7 and the aims of the other aimbots.

Note: you COULD combo with n7et20, but theres no point.

Well now you have an aimbot, or all of them, join any oldschool server and have fun.

Made by MentosMkr he keeps himself always fresh lol!

PostSubject: Re: How to Install Your Bots   Sun Mar 02 2008, 07:59

ty for this guide i'm sure it's much appreciated by our fellow members and guests
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndiRRjCyV_E
bean lover

PostSubject: Re: How to Install Your Bots   Tue Mar 18 2008, 07:52

got a problem with my gl hook, the gl already worked with me but i needed to reinstal ws and now it doesnt work anymore: When i put the gl hook dll in the folder where my wolfenstein loader is, or somewhere else, i cant open the menu but when i dont place it somewhere else just where al the rest of the unpacked gl hook is then i can open the menu but my autoaim doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: How to Install Your Bots   Tue Mar 18 2008, 07:59

thanxs man that really helped me
Back to top Go down
bean lover

PostSubject: Re: How to Install Your Bots   Tue Mar 18 2008, 08:19

bean lover wrote:
got a problem with my gl hook, the gl already worked with me but i needed to reinstal ws and now it doesnt work anymore: When i put the gl hook dll in the folder where my wolfenstein loader is, or somewhere else, i cant open the menu but when i dont place it somewhere else just where al the rest of the unpacked gl hook is then i can open the menu but my autoaim doesnt work.
i see that its wrong posted, i've already posted it again and just delete this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Install Your Bots   

Back to top Go down

How to Install Your Bots
Page 1 of 1