RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Empty
PostSubject: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyTue Mar 04 2008, 06:16

Hey ppl it's Slasher here just letting u all know that my new game name is Reaper. Here is some of my new sigs enjoy.
Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Reaper
Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Reaper Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Reaper
Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Reaper Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Reaper
Back to top Go down
Royal

Royal

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyTue Mar 04 2008, 10:32

lol
Back to top Go down
http://sae-clan.myminicity.com/
MentosMkr

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyTue Mar 04 2008, 11:49

Heh, you stole Google Reapers name. Razz And nice sigs.
Back to top Go down
*DietCoke**

*DietCoke**

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyTue Mar 04 2008, 13:10

a cute name xD
Back to top Go down
http://dietcoke-vill.myminicity.com/
Royal

Royal

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyTue Mar 04 2008, 14:34

lol
Back to top Go down
http://sae-clan.myminicity.com/
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyTue Mar 04 2008, 18:28

scary dude but still sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyWed Mar 05 2008, 04:22

Acid Say he did not know that there was a Google Reaper in the first place so how can he steal one name and not only that he can not get on Google in the first place so there is no need to accuse him of stealing someone elses name. So be careful of what you say and besides this is =|SAE|= not google ok mentos.
Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Acid
Back to top Go down
Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyWed Mar 05 2008, 06:00

Hey ppl it's Slasher here just posting here to find out why Mentos has stated that I am a name theif. I have no need or reason to steal someone elses name as I have that many names it ain't funny. I am unable to get onto Google server and have been for a while but when I did go onto their server I was unaware that this name was already in use as I did not see any player with it. But however since this has occured I shall change my name (again) to Grim Reaper as I have had this name put away for quite sometime. The reason I have been unable to use my names is because I share this computer with my father and have been using his profile untill now. I find this accusation unacceptable as no one would like to be called a name theif or that they have stolen someones name. I am pretty sure that most names are in use in someway or another which makes me wonder why we can't realise this fact. Thats pretty much it folks but if you like I will make it simple since I am a "theif" it's quite simple to make Slasher,Reaper and any other name I have just disappear by not even bothering to login AGAIN.

Thanks Grim Reaper
P.S Yes it is a big deal so I will put a poll up so if you want me out for name stealing please vote if not then I also welcome you to vote. Just think how you would react if I or someone else said that you stole the name that you are using.

Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Reaper
BEWARE THE DAY COMES FOR ALL MEN TO FACE JUDGEMENT
Back to top Go down
Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyThu Mar 06 2008, 05:04

https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/12/08/40/77/sae_gr10.jpg
[https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/12/08/40/77/rp1_co10.jpgimg]
https://i.servimg.com/u/f48/12/08/40/77/sae_gr10.jpg[/img]
Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Rp1_co10
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyThu Mar 06 2008, 05:17

hahahahahahahahaha my sides r hurtin lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe EmptyThu Mar 06 2008, 07:34

Acid Say Acid Rocks hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaa lol
Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Acid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe   Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe Empty

Back to top Go down

Reaper is here don't run cause you can't hehehe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RECORD OF =|SAE|= CLAN :: General :: Media-
Jump to: